Monday, May 23, 2011

FROM THE EDITOR.....

Dear SVA members,
As you may have realised, 2010 was a year of  hibernation for the Newsletter, not least because I, as the Editor, was immersed im many business and other equally trivial pursuits..
Money, as they say, "cannot be finished earning" and when the EXCO applied CPR to ourselves, we get a new lease of life for the next 2 years...ahem.
I also realise that I  better activate the newletter in the digital form through this blog so that I pass on a live and not a comatose inheritance to the next Editor.
Now,  after having a tip from the president that people log in  mainly to see their pixs, I will start by putting mine on...with my new status as a born again SVA Editor...!
Will write more, and canvass members personally to post, or send articles  to me to do the necessary...I janji!

1 comment: