To: All Committee Members Ref: PVS2/Vol.1/W( )
Date: 18th February 2013
Ref: Notice of the 13th Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Thirteen Annual General Meeting of the Sarawak Veterinary Association will be held as per following details:
Venue: Conference room, 3rd Floor Veterinary Headquarters,Batu 12, Jalan Semenggok, Kuching
Time: 2.30 pm – 5.00 pm
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Address by the President
2. Briefing on the Feed Act 2009 and its implications by DVS
3. Animal Welfare Bill 2012 by DVS
4. Confirmation of the Minutes of the 12th AGM held on the 21st May 2011 at Conference Room, Vet. Headquarters ,Semenggok
5. Matters arising there from
6. Adoption of Annual Report 2011-2013
7. Adoption of Treasurer’s report and audited account of the association 2011-2013
8. Election of the Executive Committee
9. Election of Honorary Auditors
10. Any Other Matters
11. Adjournment of Meeting
According to the Rule16(3) and Rule 25(2) any member who wish to submit item to be included in the agenda of the AGM and/or proposals to amend the constitution of the rules of the association are required to submit such items and proposals in writing to the Secretary 21 days before the AGM.
All members are kindly reminded to get the student incentive award form (2010, 2011, 2012) from the secretary. Please attach a photograph of your child/children and certified true copies of the examination results (UPSR, PMR, SPM, STPM) with the completed form to the secretary before the 8th March 2013.. The award will be handed out during the fraternity dinner on the AGM night.
Please kindly fax your attendance form to Dr. Nicholas ak Jenek at 082-629628 immediately upon receiving this letter.
We hope to see all of you during this AGM. Have a wonderful, blessed and peaceful new year.
Any SVA member who wish to terminate their membership, please write to the secretary formally.
(Dr. Nicholas ak Jenek)
Sarawak Veterinary Association